DID YOU KNOW THAT
5% to 7% of all patients are likely to carry a high-risk genetic variant that they are unaware of?
Let the Genetic Experts at Genome Medical Help You
Determine which of your patients are at increased risk for a genetic condition and should receive genetic services
Choose the most appropriate genetic tests for your patient.
Incorporate clinically actionable insights from testing into your patient’s care.
We work with the following partners who are looking to build, expand or advance their genomic service offerings
Our HIPAA-compliant telehealth platform provides you direct access to our genetic experts by way of either peer-to-peer or patient consults.
Our clinical team consists of medical geneticists, genetic counselors, primary care MDs and pharmacists.
How We Benefit
Easy Online Scheduling
Low Wait Times
Educational Tools and Resources
Virtual Appointments via Video or Phone
How We Serve
Flexible Staffing Options
Expanded Genetic Service Offerings
Limit Medical Liability
Cascade Testing for Family Members
Provider Resource Center
Peer to Peer Consultations
Personalized Clinical Care Plans for Your Patients
Genetic Counseling Services Available in all 50 States
Physician Services Available in 99% of the U.S.
Trusted Genetic Specialists
Our clinical team is comprised of more than 40 genetic experts, including medical geneticists, genetic counselors, primary care doctors and pharmacists who can provide medical services in all 50 states via our telehealth platform.
Our areas of specialty
How It Works for Your Patients
- Fast and easy online scheduling is usually available next day.
- We review the patient’s personal and family history and address the patient’s questions.
- If testing is indicated, we handle all the logistics: test requisition, sending the sample kit to the patient and sample collection.
- We interpret test results and review with the patient, as well as provide a written summary of our consultation for you and your patient.
Clinical Action Plan
- We create a personalized clinical action plan and partner with you to incorporate genetic insights into your patient’s continuing care.
“I have a long family history of cancer, so finding out I didn't have any of the known genetic variances gave me a sense of relief... It was a seamless process and it felt personal — I didn't feel like just a number.”L. Hogan, Age 47Realtor, Radio Producer, Mother of three and a Genome Medical Patient